Career planning in medical education is respectable, noble and also has a bright future. So, a lot of students all across India aspire to have a medical education career and become a doctor. For studying medical and choosing it as their career, the students need to crack the AIPMT exam. So, for cracking the AIPMT 2016, one needs to practice and practice extensively. The competition is very tough so you need to have the best determination and focus.
Some AIPMT Facts You Need to Know Before Filling the AIPMT Application Form
Before you fill up the AIPMT form, you need to know about some things. Let us take a look at them.
- NEET is replaced by AIPMT 2016 as an entrance exam to the medical and dental courses in the colleges in India.
- The students can take admission to the 130 medical colleges and 30 dental colleges according to the AIPMT result.
- There are 2100 seats totally for the candidates from AIPMT 2016 but if you can score a rank less than 3000 you can have a good shot at any good medical colleges in India.
- A total of 15% of all the seats in the Govt. colleges are applicable in all the states except the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The AIPMT 2016 will be of single phase and 45 questions each will come from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- It will be hosted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education).
Along with these details, you need to keep in mind the important dates of AIPMT 2016, take note of the AIPMT 2016 latest news and the AIPMT age limit.
Now, talking about a bit details about the above points, the NEET is replaced by AIPMT 2016 as a decision from the Supreme Court of India. It won’t matter much for the students with the syllabus remaining the same as you can carry on your AIPMT preparations.
The AIPMT exam will also be taken in a single phase and the candidates can take admission to the Govt. colleges all over the country according to AIPMT result except those in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The seats, however, will comprise 15% of the total Govt. college seats which come under the national quota.
Although the total number of seats is said to be 2100, you can have a fair amount of chance of getting admission in any Govt. medical college as a lot of state medical colleges will take their students admission from the AIPMT result and apart from that some individual colleges like AFMC, BHU will also take students from AIPMT 2016 results.
The AIPMT 2015 exam date is on 1st May. The AIPMT application form date is onv8th Jan for E-Challan and 12th January for submission of money through other modes (without late fee). With the late fee it’s 6th Feb. for E-Challan and 10th Feb. for submission in other modes. The AIPMT admit card uploading date is on the 1st of April.
The AIPMT age limit is minimum 17 years and maximum 25 years for general candidates. The SC/ ST/ OBC candidates however, get an extension of 5 years and the AIPMT age limit for them is 30 years. The AIPMT exam fee is Rs. 1400/- for the General candidates without late fee and Rs. 2800/- with late fee. For SC/ ST/ OBC candidates the exam fee is Rs. 750/- without late fee and is Rs. 2150/- with the late fee. The submission of the AIPMT application form is only through online.
The declaration of the AIPMT result, as planned, is by the 5th of June of this year.